michelle b. paster, m.a.
- Over 25 years of experience in working with children who have diagnosed learning disabilities, non-verbal disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder, Executive Functioning Disorders and behavioral difficulties.
- Former tenured special education teacher in Newton, MA Public Schools.
- Former educational therapist and diagnostician at The Institute for Learning and Development.
- Master of Arts in Learning Disabilities and Communication Disorders, Northwestern University.
- Trained in ProjectRead, Wilson Reading System, Orton-Gillingham, Phonological Awareness, EMPOWER.